geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject CDI-1.1 api
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:42:53 GMT
Hi folks!

We (OpenWebBeans) is starting to adopt CDI-1.1 and thus need to tweak and document the CDI-1.1
API.
I'm one of the original main authors of the atinject and jcdi API packages before they got
moved over to geronimo/specs. I'm also on the CDI EG and OWB PMC member. In other words: I
know what to tweak ;)

How should we proceed? Either you folks give me commit rights on the jcdi modules or I will
copy them back over to OWB so we are able to maintain them. After the work is done we will
move them back over here.

wdyt?

LieGrue,
strub

PS: A general note: some poms contain the following:
 Staging

We
 should remove this as it creates unpredictable results once released.
Instead one can simply add this via a <profile> in his
settings.xml - even on jenkins.