Yes, that should work, do you configure the web-container in the geronimo-web.xml file.

[1]  https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/geronimo-webxml.html

2012/8/14 soegaard <Bjarne.Soeegaard@stab.rm.dk>
Hello Ivan,

Thanks for responding.

Yes, I have a functioning web application - and I have now created a
web-service that works fine.
I have now made a new project with this web-service and want this service to
be reached at another port.
The web-app runs on 8080, but I want to run the web services on 8180.

It is a general problem - using another port. According to the docs you can
create via the geronimo-web.xml, a new connector gbean, a container, an
engine and a host - but I cannot make this work.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks a million in advance.

Regards
Soegaard