If the bundle is really installed, all the things will be taken over by OSGi environment. Is the bundle in active status ?

2012/8/27 Dileepa Jayakody <dileepa@wso2.com>
Hi All,

I have a set of bundles deployed in Geronimo (geronimo-tomcat7-javaee6-web-3.0.0) which need to use OSGi http service.
I couldn't find a default bundle in Geronimo which registers org.osgi.service.http.HttpService so I installed org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.1.0.0.200704022148 and started the bundle.
However it seems the bundle doesn't register the httpService (After the bundle starts, there's no registered services listed under the bundle)

Can someone please help me to get osgi httpService up and running so that my bundles can use it to register servlets and resources?

Thanks,
Dileepa

--
Ivan