Hi All,

I was able to get all my bundles in active state :). Some of the bundles needed to consume a datasource and I configured a derby datasource in Geronimo for that purpose.

The next milestone for me is to enable my bundles to consume the OSGi httpService and access the web-resources in my bundles via https.

I went through the documentation on deploying applications on Geronimo at [1], but couldn't figure out how to deploy my application (which is actually a set of OSGi bundles consuming httpService to register servlets and web-resources) and access it's web-resources via Geronimo.
Can someone please help me on how to get my bundles to consume httpService and access my webresources via https?

Thanks,
Dileepa

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC30/creating-deployment-plans.html