Thank you John for the great work!
May I suggest to remove the old stuff from the update site? I think, it's not useful for the average user to see lot's of old plugins there:
* Apache Geronimo Runtime
- Geronimo 2.1.1 (Jetty) Runtime
- Geronimo 2.1.1 (Tomcat) Runtime
* Geronimo WTP Server Adapter
- Geronimo Core Feature 2.1.1
- Geronimo v1.0 Server Adapter 2.0.0
- Geronimo v1.1.x Server Adapter 2.0.0
- Geronimo v2.0 Server Adapter 2.1.2
- Geronimo v2.1 Server Adapter 2.1.8
- Geronimo v2.2 Server Adapter 2.2.1
- Geronimo v3.0 Server Adapter 3.0.0
Except the v3.0 Server Adapter all other stuff seems to be obsolete, as everything except the v1.0 Adapter (does anybody use that? A very old eclipse version is needed, too) seem to be included in v3.0.
I think, also there should be only one version in future. Maybe the plugin-update process could be improved, too?
Am 06.08.12 10:35, schrieb Yi Xiao:--
The Apache Geronimo project is pleased to announce the available of Apache Geronimo Eclipse Plugin v3.0.0. It provides support for eclipse 3.7, 3.8, 4.2 and latest Geronimo server 3.0.0
Visit the link to GEP 3.0.0 release notes:
The new version have been available through eclipse update site now.
For manual installation, GEP 3.0.0 can be downloaded from
Thank you all for the contributions to this release! Great work everyone!
Weberhofer GmbH, Austria, Vienna