geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use other port for webservices on same wasce instance
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:50:38 GMT
Suppose you are using Geronimo 2.1.*,  you may refer to the link below, it
shows what parameter is supported for each connector type. I do not have
chance to try it by myself, while I knew others have tried that, and it
works. Hope it helps.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.1/plugins/tomcat/tomcat6/src/main/plan/plan.xml