geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dileepa Jayakody <dile...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Deploying a set of osgi bundles in Geronimo V3 and consume http service
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 15:17:18 GMT
Hi All,

I was able to get all my bundles in active state :). Some of the bundles
needed to consume a datasource and I configured a derby datasource in
Geronimo for that purpose.

The next milestone for me is to enable my bundles to consume the OSGi
httpService and access the web-resources in my bundles via https.

I went through the documentation on deploying applications on Geronimo at
[1], but couldn't figure out how to deploy my application (which is
actually a set of OSGi bundles consuming httpService to register servlets
and web-resources) and access it's web-resources via Geronimo.
Can someone please help me on how to get my bundles to consume httpService
and access my webresources via https?

Thanks,
Dileepa

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC30/creating-deployment-plans.html