geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dileepa Jayakody <>
Subject How to use OSGi http service in Geronimo?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 07:14:57 GMT
Hi All,

I have a set of bundles deployed in Geronimo
(geronimo-tomcat7-javaee6-web-3.0.0) which need to use OSGi http service.
I couldn't find a default bundle in Geronimo which registers
org.osgi.service.http.HttpService so I installed
org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet. and started the bundle.
However it seems the bundle doesn't register the httpService (After the
bundle starts, there's no registered services listed under the bundle)

Can someone please help me to get osgi httpService up and running so that
my bundles can use it to register servlets and resources?

View raw message