geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From soegaard <Bjarne.Soeega...@stab.rm.dk>
Subject SV: Use other port for webservices on same wasce instance
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:40:34 GMT
Yes, I have found that by checking the jars, but then I get deployment errors like

----------------
Distribution of module failed.  See log for details.
  Unknown attribute maxHttpHeaderSizeBytes on dk.rm.hawaii/WebServicesWAR/1.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=dk.rm.hawaii/WebServicesWAR/1.0/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=WebServicesConnector
  org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unknown attribute maxHttpHeaderSizeBytes
on dk.rm.hawaii/WebServicesWAR/1.0/car? ........ ECT!!!!
------------------------

This attribute is not known.

<attribute name="maxHttpHeaderSizeBytes">8192</attribute>

It is like it is another connector bean this example refers to. I use version 2.1.4 of the
WASCE (I believe v. 6 of Tomcat).

These examples don't work - sorry :(

Have you ever done something like this yourself? Opening another port on the server to expose
your webservices to.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Bjarne Søegaard
+2878-5721