geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From soegaard <Bjarne.Soeega...@stab.rm.dk>
Subject SV: Use other port for webservices on same wasce instance
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:19:47 GMT
Hello Ivan,

Yes, I have used the code shown in the example you refer to in your mail. (Shown below), but
creation of the Connector gbean fails because it complains "org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.ConnectorGBean"
cannot be found. I have the create one directly thru the admin console - looked it up in the
config.xml - here it created

<gbean name="WebServicesConnector" class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.connector.Http11ConnectorGBean">

I the copied this to my geronimo-web.xml instead of the first Connector gbean. (and then removed
it from the config.xml again- so it got created thru the geronimo-web.xml.

This works to the point that I can se the Connector in the admin console - the geronimo-web.xml
has ow created it.

The deployment does however sometimes write,

"WARN [MapperListener] Unknown default host: localhost"  I believe this is from the initParams
in TomcatWebAppHost where localhost is stated.

  <gbean name="TomcatWebAppContainer" class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer">
        <attribute name="catalinaHome">var/catalina</attribute>
        <reference name="EngineGBean">
            <name>TomcatEngine1</name>
        </reference>
        <reference name="ServerInfo">
            <name>ServerInfo</name>
        </reference>
        <reference name="WebManager">
            <name>TomcatWebManager</name>
        </reference>
    </gbean>

    <gbean name="TomcatWebAppEngine" class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.EngineGBean">
        <attribute name="className">org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatEngine</attribute>
        <attribute name="initParams">
            name=WASCE
        </attribute>
        <reference name="DefaultHost">
            <name>TomcatHost1</name>
        </reference>
        <references name="Hosts">
            <pattern>
                <name>TomcatHost</name>
            </pattern>
        </references>
        <reference name="RealmGBean">
            <name>TomcatJAASRealm</name>
        </reference>
        <reference name="TomcatValveChain">
            <name>FirstValve</name>
        </reference>
        <reference name="LifecycleListenerChain">
            <name>FirstListener</name>
        </reference>
    </gbean>

    <gbean name="TomcatWebAppHost" class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.HostGBean">
        <attribute name="className">org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost</attribute>
        <attribute name="initParams">
            name=localhost
            appBase=
            workDir=work
        </attribute>
    </gbean>

    <gbean name="TomcatWebAppConnector" class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.ConnectorGBean">
        <attribute name="name">HTTP</attribute>
        <attribute name="host">localhost</attribute>
        <attribute name="port">8081</attribute>                             <!--
Use port 8081 instead of the default of 8080 -->
        <attribute name="maxHttpHeaderSizeBytes">8192</attribute>
        <attribute name="maxThreads">150</attribute>
        <attribute name="minSpareThreads">25</attribute>
        <attribute name="maxSpareThreads">75</attribute>
        <attribute name="hostLookupEnabled">false</attribute>
        <attribute name="redirectPort">8453</attribute>
        <attribute name="acceptQueueSize">100</attribute>
        <attribute name="connectionTimeoutMillis">20000</attribute>
        <attribute name="uploadTimeoutEnabled">false</attribute>
        <reference name="TomcatContainer">
            <name>TomcatWebAppContainer</name>
        </reference>
    </gbean>