geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From soegaard <Bjarne.Soeega...@stab.rm.dk>
Subject Re: Use other port for webservices on same wasce instance
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:29:53 GMT
Hello Ivan,

Yes, I have used the code shown in the example you refer to in your mail.
(Shown below), but creation of the Connector gbean fails because it
complains "org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.ConnectorGBean" cannot be found. I
have the create one directly thru the admin console - looked it up in the
config.xml - here it created
<gbean name="WebServicesConnector"
class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.connector.Http11ConnectorGBean">

I the copied this to my geronimo-web.xml instead of the first Connector
gbean. (and then removed it from the config.xml again- so it got created
thru the geronimo-web.xml.

This works to the point that I can se the Connector in the admin console -
the geronimo-web.xml has ow created it.

The deployment does however sometimes write,

"WARN [MapperListener] Unknown default host: localhost"  I believe this is
from the initParams in TomcatWebAppHost where localhost is stated.

  <gbean name="TomcatWebAppContainer"
class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer">
        <attribute name="catalinaHome">var/catalina</attribute>
        <reference name="EngineGBean">
            <name>TomcatEngine1</name>
        </reference>
        <reference name="ServerInfo">
            <name>ServerInfo</name>
        </reference>
        <reference name="WebManager">
            <name>TomcatWebManager</name>
        </reference>
    </gbean>

    <gbean name="TomcatWebAppEngine"
class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.EngineGBean">
        <attribute
name="className">org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatEngine</attribute>
        <attribute name="initParams">
            name=WASCE
        </attribute>
        <reference name="DefaultHost">