geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From soegaard <>
Subject Re: Use other port for webservices on same wasce instance
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 07:29:42 GMT
Hello Ivan,

Thanks for responding.

Yes, I have a functioning web application - and I have now created a
web-service that works fine.
I have now made a new project with this web-service and want this service to
be reached at another port.
The web-app runs on 8080, but I want to run the web services on 8180.

It is a general problem - using another port. According to the docs you can
create via the geronimo-web.xml, a new connector gbean, a container, an
engine and a host - but I cannot make this work.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks a million in advance.

Sent from the Development mailing list archive at

View raw message