geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From soegaard <Bjarne.Soeega...@stab.rm.dk>
Subject Use other port for webservices on same wasce instance
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:46:58 GMT
Hello,

Can anyone help with this issue.

Using another port for some new webservices - still on localhost. We have a
website running on 8080 and we want to use another port for webservices
(8180).

Please help.

There are examples of this in some wasce documentation, but it is not
correct. I have found several places where people has complained about the
same issue and not finding a solution, because what the doc example is
incorrect.

It is possible to create a new connector in WASCE - either using the
geronimo-web.xml or via the admin console. I have done it via
geronimo-web.xml where I also create the new web-container, engine and host
as the doc example indicates.

It deploys and in the admin cosnole I can see there has been created a new
connector, but I cannot reach the new port (8180)