Thank you very much, Ivan!

2012/7/3 Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com>
I did not remember that server will use those schema files in the run time, most of them are used to generated xmlbean classes in the deployment time.

There is a discussion for this openejb xsd file, not sure whether it has any helpful information for you.

http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/openejb-jar-2-2-xsd-out-of-date-td2819555.html