geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From li yanli <liyanl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Samples 3.0.0
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 06:05:30 GMT
Hi Kevan,

For daytrader running with derby  db, the script below:

./bin/dbscripts/derby/createDerbyDB.sh: /bin/bash^M: bad interpreter:
No such file or directory

is not used in the daytrader deployment. Just deploy the ear file and
plan file will be ok.
So suggest remove the script.

correct, but the "link" pointed to the daytrader source. I'm voting on the source in https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-024/org/apache/geronimo/samples/samples-parent/3.0.0/samples-parent-3.0.0-source-release.tar.gz

> I see a number of error/informational messages during deploy of the all-samples plugin.
I had to bump my PERMGEN setting in order to install all-samples.

> samples/javaee6/ejbtimer-javaee6/ejbtimer-javaee6-war/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/samples/javaee6/ejbtimer/sessionBean/scheduleTask.java
is printing "event" to STDOUT periodically. Is there some reason scheduleTask is using non-standard
capitalization? i.e. not ScheduleTask.java?

> I find the README/wiki documentation not very helpful in helping people figure out how
to run samples…

> Everything else (license, etc) looked ok. Though I didn't extensively test the samples.
>
> So, I have some number of reservations about thsamples, but I don't have anytime to spend
on them. So, call me +1, but would like to see some improvements...

--

Best Wishes!
Tina Li