geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Prepare to release GEP3.0.0
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 03:04:14 GMT
Agree that it is better to have one GEP, which supports all the versions.
But I am thinking that we may need to consider more for the GEP version
numbers. In the past, I guess that, while users installed Geronimo 2.2.0,
from the version, they may know that GEP 2.2.0 will include the support for
the same server version.

Actually, I am thinking that whether we still need to keep those old server
supports, I remembered that some GEP developers have complained for
maintain those old adapters.

track the code for release, the base line is @1344906 in trunk,

--
Ivan