geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jing Xu <johnrob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem of deploying dayTrader
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:59:36 GMT
Thank you Forrest, I tried your suggestion, but I got the following error:

E:\workload\geronimo>deploy --user system --password manager deploy
E:\workload\dayTrader3.0-Beta\javaee6\assemblies\da
ytrader-ear\target\daytrader-ear-3.0-beta-1.ear
E:\workload\dayTrader3.0-Beta\javaee6\plans\src\main\resources\daytrader
-db2-xa-plan.xml
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   E:\workload\geronimo
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var\temp
Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\jre
2012-07-09 15:48:57,937 ERROR [DeployTool] Error:
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Operation failed:
com/ibm/db2/jcc/DB2XADataSource
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.executeOnline(CommandDistribute.java:168)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.execute(CommandDistribute.java:124)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:171)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.MainBridge.execute(MainBridge.java:64)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.execute(Bootstrapper.java:65)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:32)

I am not sure if I missed anything in the plan.xml file, could you please
help to take a look? thank you very much!
2012/6/14 Forrest Xia <forrestxm@gmail.com>

> You need to use a command like this to deploy ear:
>
> deploy --user system --password manager deploy
> E:\workload\dayTrader3.0-Beta\
> javaee6\assemblies\daytrader-ear\target\daytrader-ear-3.0-beta-1.ear
> path2db_plan.xml
>
> The path2db_plan.xml is to be replaced by plan files generated from folder
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/tags/daytrader-3.0-beta-1/javaee6/plans/src/main/resources/
> .
>
> Good luck!
>
> On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Jing Xu <johnrobbet@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone, could someone please give me some suggestions on this
>> problem?
>>
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Jing Xu <johnrobbet@gmail.com>
>> Date: 2012/6/12
>> Subject: Problem of deploying dayTrader
>> To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
>>
>>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I am trying to deploy dayTrader(3.0 beta-1) into Geromino server(3.0
>> beta-1), but I found the instructions is a little out of date.
>>
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/daytrader-a-more-complex-application.html
>> Building Daytrader
>>
>> Once all the sources get checked out the next step is to build Daytrader.
>> Daytrader requires Maven 2 for building the binaries.
>>
>> From the *<daytrader_home>* directory run the following command.
>>
>> *mvn install*
>>
>> This process will take a couple of minutes. The binaries will be
>> generated in the corresponding *target* directory for each of the
>> modules in the *modules* directory.
>> But I can not find this directory after build, there is only one ear file
>> at
>> $DAYTRADER_HOME\javaee6\assemblies\daytrader-ear\target\daytrader-ear-3.0-beta-1.ear,
>> and when I was trying to deploy this file, one error was hit, can someone
>> please give me some advices? I am using db2 data source, not sure if there
>> should be any more config. Any reply will be very appreciated.
>>
>> E:\workload\geronimo-tomcat7-javaee6-3.0-beta-1\bin>deploy --user system
>> --password manager deploy
>> E:\workload\dayTrader3.0-Beta\javaee6\assemblies\daytrader-ear\target\daytrader-ear-3.0-beta-1.ear
>> Using GERONIMO_HOME:   E:\workload\geronimo-tomcat7-javaee6-3.0-beta-1
>> Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var\temp
>> Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\jre
>> 2012-06-12 12:53:23,968 ERROR [DeployTool] Error:
>> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to deploy
>> daytrader-ear-3.0-beta-1.ear: Unable to resolve resource reference
>> 'java:comp/env/jdbc/TradeDataSource' (Could not find resource
>> 'jdbc/TradeDataSource'.  Perhaps it has not yet been configured, or your
>> application does not have a dependency declared for that resource module?
>> Search conducted in current module and dependencies:
>> [all: org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-server//car]
>> [all: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openjpa2/3.0-beta-1/car]
>> [all: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis//car]
>> [all: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2//car]
>> [classes: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb//car]
>> [all: org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/3.0-beta-1/car]
>> [all: org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-bval//jar]
>> [all: org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat7/3.0-beta-1/car]
>> [all: org.apache.geronimo.configs/myfaces/3.0-beta-1/car]
>> [all: org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-openejb//jar]
>> [all: org.apache.openwebbeans/openwebbeans-impl//jar]
>> [all: org.apache.openwebbeans/openwebbeans-web//jar]
>> [all: org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database//car]
>> [all: org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat7//car]
>> [all: org.apache.geronimo.configs/wink/3.0-beta-1/car]
>> [all: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openjpa2//car]
>> )
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDeploy.runCommand(CommandDeploy.java:43)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.executeOnline(CommandDistribute.java:148)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.execute(CommandDistribute.java:124)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:171)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.MainBridge.execute(MainBridge.java:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.execute(Bootstrapper.java:65)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:32)
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Jing Xu (徐晶)
>>
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> E-Mail: johnrobbet@gmail.com
>> QQ: 451590076
>> MSN: johnrobbet@hotmail.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Jing Xu (徐晶)
>>
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> E-Mail: johnrobbet@gmail.com
>> QQ: 451590076
>> MSN: johnrobbet@hotmail.com
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Thanks!
>
> Regards, Forrest
>
>


-- 
Thanks,
Best wishes,

Jing Xu (徐晶)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-Mail: johnrobbet@gmail.com
QQ: 451590076
MSN: johnrobbet@hotmail.com

Mime
View raw message