geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Zhi Xie <daxie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About monitor the server's status
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:02:18 GMT
I need to write a script  in linux which starts a geronimo server, and
deploy a war on it. So I need to know when could I start to deploy.

I know geronimo3.0 don't support gshell, and I see there is a command
wait-for-server in gshell commands. So I guess there is maybe a reference.
The other solution is from my colleage to judge if the geronimo server
starts by the started successfully message in the server.out.

Does anybody know how does the wait-for-server work or provide a better
solution?

--
Best Regards
Gary