geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Samples 3.0.0
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 14:49:29 GMT
The pointer to the tar.gz source was incorrect in your original email. The "text" was correct,
but the "link" pointed to the daytrader source. I'm voting on the source in https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-024/org/apache/geronimo/samples/samples-parent/3.0.0/samples-parent-3.0.0-source-release.tar.gz

I see a number of error/informational messages during deploy of the all-samples plugin. I
had to bump my PERMGEN setting in order to install all-samples.

samples/javaee6/ejbtimer-javaee6/ejbtimer-javaee6-war/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/samples/javaee6/ejbtimer/sessionBean/scheduleTask.java
is printing "event" to STDOUT periodically. Is there some reason scheduleTask is using non-standard
capitalization? i.e. not ScheduleTask.java?

I find the README/wiki documentation not very helpful in helping people figure out how to
run samples…

Everything else (license, etc) looked ok. Though I didn't extensively test the samples.

So, I have some number of reservations about thsamples, but I don't have anytime to spend
on them. So, call me +1, but would like to see some improvements...

--kevan