geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jing Xu <johnrob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build problem of dayTrader
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 06:23:34 GMT
Forrest,

Thank you for you advice, I've tried beta-1, and the build succeeded! Thank
you very much!

BTW, the pom of db2 data source is out of date,

  <parent>
    <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.daytrader</groupId>
    <artifactId>plugins</artifactId>
    <version>3.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT</version>
  </parent>
should be

    <parent>
        <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.daytrader</groupId>
        <artifactId>plugins</artifactId>
        <version>3.0-beta-1</version>
    </parent>

--