geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review status of G 3.0.0 release goals
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 04:04:28 GMT
Echo Jarek's response here in dev list again:

So it looks like we have quite a bit of failures on Jetty. I guess we
either have to drop it from the release (if we want to release soon)
or try to fix it and delay the release. Thoughts?

My thought is to drop jetty release for 3.0.0 and roll out tomcat assembly
asap. Any more thoughts about 3.0.0 release??

--
Thanks!

Regards, Forrest