geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 3.0.0
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 21:13:00 GMT
Hi Forrest,
Things look really, really good. I think we need a few minor adjustments to the LICENSE file.
During my first review, I found a number of issues. Then typing this note, things looked much
better. Took me a few minutes to realize why… The source and binary LICENSE files are different.
It looks like the binary LICENSE is old. I like the source license file. I only see one problem
with the source LICENSE file. I don't see WINK listed.

Once the LICENSE issue is resolved, looks like I'll be +1. Until then, here's my -1.

Everything else -- RAT, signature/checksums, build, and some simple tests looked good.

Nice work everyone!

--kevan

On Jun 28, 2012, at 12:46 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> Through a long time release preparation and perform, finally I made the Geronimo version
3.0.0 ready for vote here. Note that only Tomcat assemblies are available for this release.