geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: connector/txmanager enlistment failure
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 17:25:17 GMT
So what happens now is that the client requesting the connection gets one, but it's transaction
status is "rollback only"

and what you are suggesting is that the client should get a ResourceException?

I haven't looked at the relevant specs lately, do you know if anything about this situation
is described?  Do you know what other connector/tm implementations do?

thanks for the sharp eyes :-)
david jencks