On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 1:55 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

On May 2, 2012, at 1:02 AM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

> We have not seen the buildbot result for quite a time,  don't know if it's related to the lack of beta branch build setup.   But we can't see 21/22 branch build notification too.
>
> What's the channel to check this ?  A document on geronimo+buildbot will be highly appreciated so that everybody can help out.

http://ci.apache.org/#buildbot

And https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/projects/geronimo.conf

Looks like David B installed maven 3 and Jarek updated the config file. But there is a build problem on trunk -- http://ci.apache.org/builders/geronimo-server-trunk/builds/571

Setting up a branches/3.0-beta build will take some additional coordination (more than just a config file update).

Time to move 3.0-beta to 3.0?
Waiting for a good tck results now. Will do that change when cleared snapshot dependencies.

Can also clean up 3.0-M1, 3.0-osgi, and 3.0_old? And 2.1.6 and 2.0_openejb…?

--kevan

--
Thanks!

Regards, Forrest