On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 9:34 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
checksum/signature, build, rat, source, license/notice -- all look fine.

Here's my +1, but I have a few comments/questions.

1. velocity.log need not be in svn. best that we remove…
velocity.log is not in the svn, and I noticed it's in the source zip only, and think it might be auto-introduced during release process with maven release plugin.
2. why does geronimo need a bundle release of bval? any reason why our requirements have not/cannot be pushed into BVAL?
Geronimo needs some integration code in ValidationParser.java. And the 0.4 release of bval itself is not a bundle either.
3. why is there a CDDL license and note in the NOTICE file?
I have no idea why there is a CDDL license resource there, anyone else know the history?

--kevan

--
Thanks!

Regards, Forrest