On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

On May 16, 2012, at 8:29 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> With cleaned up the tck issues in web profile under Java 7 and CTS/tck upgrade in full profile, BV, JCDI, now the 3.0-beta branch has a good shape for the final release of 3.0.0. If no objection, I will start the release process soon.

Excellent! I assume you'll be renaming branches/3.0-beta to branches/3.0? IMO, this could have been done sometime ago…

Is there a 3.0-SNAPSHOT build available? Is buildbot running for 3.0? Best to encourage people to test a SNAPSHOT build, now. Rather than wait for a release candidate…
Renaming will be started against 3.0-beta, a snapshot build could be ready after that.

Or are we requiring everyone to build from source?
If having time, please help do that.

--kevan

--
Thanks!