geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for 3.0.0 final release?
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 13:51:07 GMT

On May 16, 2012, at 8:29 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> With cleaned up the tck issues in web profile under Java 7 and CTS/tck upgrade in full
profile, BV, JCDI, now the 3.0-beta branch has a good shape for the final release of 3.0.0.
If no objection, I will start the release process soon.

Excellent! I assume you'll be renaming branches/3.0-beta to branches/3.0? IMO, this could
have been done sometime ago…

Is there a 3.0-SNAPSHOT build available? Is buildbot running for 3.0? Best to encourage people
to test a SNAPSHOT build, now. Rather than wait for a release candidate…

Or are we requiring everyone to build from source?

--kevan