geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release bval-jsr303 bundle 0.4_1
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 13:11:35 GMT
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 9:34 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>wrote:

> checksum/signature, build, rat, source, license/notice -- all look fine.
>
> Here's my +1, but I have a few comments/questions.
>
> 1. velocity.log need not be in svn. best that we removeā€¦

velocity.log is not in the svn, and I noticed it's in the source zip only,
and think it might be auto-introduced during release process with maven
release plugin.

> 2. why does geronimo need a bundle release of bval? any reason why our
> requirements have not/cannot be pushed into BVAL?

Geronimo needs some integration code in ValidationParser.java. And the 0.4
release of bval itself is not a bundle either.

> 3. why is there a CDDL license and note in the NOTICE file?

I have no idea why there is a CDDL license resource there, anyone else know
the history?

--
Thanks!

Regards, Forrest