geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release bval-jsr303 bundle 0.4_1
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 13:34:24 GMT
checksum/signature, build, rat, source, license/notice -- all look fine.

Here's my +1, but I have a few comments/questions.

1. velocity.log need not be in svn. best that we removeā€¦
2. why does geronimo need a bundle release of bval? any reason why our requirements have not/cannot
be pushed into BVAL?
3. why is there a CDDL license and note in the NOTICE file?

--kevan

On May 14, 2012, at 12:06 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> This is a version upgrade release, from 0.3_incubating to 0.4, for bval bundled in Geronimo,
raised via GERONIMO-6345, it's to fix the tck failures when upgrading BV TCK to 1.0.6.GA level.