To seek for a new alternative for clustering may require more work, for WADI clustering on web side, IIRC, it uses Valve to copy session information by multicast or unicast, considering that Tomcat plugin still supports most of those related configurations, I am thinking that may be only a few changes may require to enable the session copying, has anyone tried that ?