On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
While working on trunk I fixed up the jaspic component to not use sxc, which seems unnecessary for reading configuration files.

As part of rewriting stuff to simplify the fixes for GERONIMO-6337 and GERONIMO-6338 I switched to this snapshot version of the jaspic component.  I'm going to commit this soon..... any objections let me know.

We'll have to release the jaspic component for the 3.0 release.
Let's wait and see if any impact to TCK if upgrading jaspi component version. And I've triggered one there. I think once the tck result is positive, we can start to vote jaspi 2.0 release, right?

thanks
david jencks

--
Thanks!