geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XBean release
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 04:45:18 GMT
It sounds like there's willingness, but I'm not sure who is doing what and when.

If I put the vote up tonight, would the standard 72 hour vote period be enough for you or
Shawn to get the TCK run complete?

If not that's totally fine and we'll probably just use a patched version of xbean-finder instead
as we're trying to get an OpenEJB/TomEE final release out this week.

-David

On Apr 10, 2012, at 1:53 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Yep, a full profile tck run is preferable when we finalize the xbean new release. I could
help trigger a tck execution when the change into 3.0-beta branch.

> On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Shawn Jiang <genspring@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to see a full run of geronimo tck result before the release.
>

> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Apr 5, 2012, at 6:53 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
> > Hoping to get time to do an xbean release today or tomorrow.
> >
> > Let me know if there's any reason to wait.
>
> Sounds good to me.
>
> I recall Jarek had some Jira's / commits (e.g. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-204),
but the Jira isn't closed. If that work is in a good state, I'd say a release is in order...