geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XBean release
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 05:57:33 GMT
Alright, might be easier to just put the release up for vote and give people the time to do
what they need.

Rolling....

-David

On Apr 10, 2012, at 9:45 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> It sounds like there's willingness, but I'm not sure who is doing what and when.
>
> If I put the vote up tonight, would the standard 72 hour vote period be enough for you
or Shawn to get the TCK run complete?

> If not that's totally fine and we'll probably just use a patched version of xbean-finder
instead as we're trying to get an OpenEJB/TomEE final release out this week.

> -David
>
> On Apr 10, 2012, at 1:53 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:
>
>> Yep, a full profile tck run is preferable when we finalize the xbean new release.
I could help trigger a tck execution when the change into 3.0-beta branch.

>> On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Shawn Jiang <genspring@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would like to see a full run of geronimo tck result before the release.
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Apr 5, 2012, at 6:53 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>>
>>> Hoping to get time to do an xbean release today or tomorrow.
>>>
>>> Let me know if there's any reason to wait.
>>
>> Sounds good to me.
>>
>> I recall Jarek had some Jira's / commits (e.g. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-204),
but the Jira isn't closed. If that work is in a good state, I'd say a release is in order...