geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New here...
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 01:10:02 GMT
Welcome to our community!

As to your questions about a stable tag to try, if you are interested at
JEE 5, you could try the latest 2.1 branch release -
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/geronimo-2.1.8/

If JEE 6, you could try 3.0-beta-1,
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/geronimo-3.0-beta-1

Don't hesitate to post any problem you might hit when trying those release,
hope you a good journey with Geronimo!

--
Thanks!

Regards, Forrest