geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use reference:file URL for installing the bundles in repository
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 16:17:25 GMT
Just commit first step changes to 3.0-beta at rev.1307840. Now, all the car
packages are extracted in the repository directory, and for common web
applications, no need the getRealPath workaround, while it is still
required for WAB and EBA. I am thinking that whether it is possible to
extract the wab in the eba, so that we could use reference:file protocol,
too.

--
Ivan