geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <>
Subject Re: Build hangs in Geronimo Plugins, System Database :: System Database 3.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 22:35:25 GMT
I use ( without issue - today at least.

I am located in Illinois. I am plugged into the Illinois Century Network which
connects directly to the major backbone in Chicago. is in Oregon, south of Portland.

If your connection is timing out, there may be a high load of traffic going
through one of your upstream ISPs. Being able to ping a server is different from
maintaining a connection without dropped packets.