geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <rgl...@cait.org>
Subject Re: Build hangs in Geronimo Plugins, System Database :: System Database 3.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 21:33:40 GMT
Just an additional short note.

After reading your post, I proceeded to build Geronimo 3.0-beta, and was
successful. Here is my build environment:

Geronimo:
Revision: 1297660

Maven:
MAVEN_OPTS='-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -Xmx2048m -XX:PermSize=512m
-XX:MaxPermSize=640m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m'

Java:
java version "1.6.0_25"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.0-b11, mixed mode, sharing)

Execution:
mvn clean install -Ptomcat -DskipTests=true

Also, I finished updating the documentation to include a general warning about
the state of building SNAPSHOT releases from trunk.
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC30/building-geronimo-with-maven.html
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache-geronimo.html#BuildingApacheGeronimo-Overview

-RG