geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From uromahn <>
Subject Re: Build hangs in Geronimo Plugins, System Database :: System Database 3.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 21:36:37 GMT
Thank you David and Russell for your candid feedback.

It looks like I will have to follow Russell's suggested approach and setup a
local Maven repo, which I had done before, so it shouldn't take me too long
to get going.

Also, regarding the Apache SVN: If I try to access which resolves to (, the request times out for me. However, if I
go to the EU mirror hosted on I can access and checkout
the sources.

I can, however, ping the server.

Sent from the Development mailing list archive at

View raw message