geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mandatory svnpubsub migration by Jan 2013
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 13:54:52 GMT
Thank you for this information.

My home network is a little bit slow to open the urls, whatever, some
questions first in my mind first, what's the impact to our geronimo web
site? will need to move https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site/ to
another server to use svnpubsub?

Any impact to our documentation system - confluence?

--
Thanks!

Regards, Forrest