geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <rgl...@cait.org>
Subject Re: Updating Configuring Virtual Host in Tomcat, for G3.0
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:57:28 GMT
Are you suggesting that at some future milestone, Tomcat would no longer be
configurable with a GBean deployment?

Is it being considered that in regards to newer versions of Tomcat, the GBean
may not be updated to incorporate newly introduced tomcat parameters?

That would suggest that GBean configuration for Geronimo's Tomcat will become
deprecated.

How would it be suggested that in this case Geronimo's Tomcat could be centrally
managed? Do we go back to pushing configuration files? That would change how
plugin based farms are managed.

-RG