geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <rgl...@cait.org>
Subject Re: Updating Configuring Virtual Host in Tomcat, for G3.0
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:30:44 GMT
Do you think that var/catalina/server.xml should be the primary emphasis for
managing the default web container?
I think all options should be documented, but that one can be first.

Geronimo can run multiple web containers, but those have to be configured via a
GBean. So the virtual hosts would be configured similarly in these environments.

And when Geronimo is in a Farming environment, GBean deployment will be the
requirement.
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC30/farming-using-deployment.html

I believe a GBean option for all configurations should be documented when
possible. Then Geronimo can be configured remotely.

-RG