geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <rgl...@cait.org>
Subject Updating Configuring Virtual Host in Tomcat, for G3.0
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 22:52:36 GMT
I am going to start working on this document for G3.0
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC30/configuring-virtual-host-in-tomcat.html

In addition to updating what is there, I am going to add additional information
on how to deploy a plan with the deployer to configure virtual hosts.

Any comments/suggestions?

I will use this plan, which I have verified works.
-
<module xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
     <environment>
         <moduleId>
             <groupId>org.example.configs.virtualhosts</groupId>
             <artifactId>virtualhost1</artifactId>
             <version>1.0</version>
             <type>car</type>
         </moduleId>
         <dependencies>
             <dependency>
                 <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
                 <artifactId>tomcat7</artifactId>
                 <type>car</type>
             </dependency>
         </dependencies>
         <hidden-classes/>
         <non-overridable-classes/>
     </environment>
     <gbean name="TomcatVirtualHost_1" class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.HostGBean">
         <attribute
name="className">org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost</attribute>
         <attribute name="initParams">name=virtualhost1.com
                                      appBase=
                                      workDir=work</attribute>
         <reference name="Engine">
             <name>TomcatEngine</name>