geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Trygve Sanne Hardersen <try...@hypobytes.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trygve Hardersen as a new Geronimo committer
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:15:47 GMT
Many thanks guys!

Hopefully I'll have time for more contributions going forward.

How are we going to proceed with integrating the changes I've submitted so
far to the main source? I'm not sure whether you want them applied as a
whole, or if it's better to split them into more manageable parts first?
Should I take charge of this process, or is someone else already working of
this? The patches are attached to GERONIMO-6217.

Trygve