geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Geronimo Samples & Daytrader 3.0-beta-1 RC4
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 18:13:01 GMT
Looks good to me. Here's my +1

--kevan
On Nov 25, 2011, at 6:02 AM, viola lu wrote:

> Hi Devs,
> 
> 
> A forth release candidate for Geronimo Sample & Daytrader  3.0-beta-1 has been created
and staged coz of previous failure release candidate.
> 
> The tags have been created here:
> 
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/tags/samples-parent-3.0-beta-1
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/tags/daytrader-3.0-beta-1/
> 
> The staging repos is here:
> 
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-210/ (Daytrader)
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-247 (Sample)
> 
> 
> The main artifacts up for vote are the source release archives:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-247/org/apache/geronimo/samples/samples-parent/3.0-beta-1/samples-parent-3.0-beta-1-source-release.tar.gz
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-247/org/apache/geronimo/samples/samples-parent/3.0-beta-1/samples-parent-3.0-beta-1-source-release.zip
> 
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-210/org/apache/geronimo/daytrader/daytrader-parent/3.0-beta-1/daytrader-parent-3.0-beta-1-source-release.tar.gz
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-210/org/apache/geronimo/daytrader/daytrader-parent/3.0-beta-1/daytrader-parent-3.0-beta-1-source-release.zip
> 
> Here is sample update
> 
> 	•  Append Java EE 6 and OSGi samples
> 
> Remove empty java file
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/tags/samples-parent-3.0-beta-1/samples/javaee6/singletonejb-javaee6/singletonejb-javaee6-war/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/samples/javaee6/singletonejb/sessionBeans/
> 
> Remove useless dependency files
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/tags/samples-parent-3.0-beta-1/samples/javaee5/DataCDInfo/DataCDInfo-JTA-jetty/src/main/
> 
> 
> The vote will be open for the 72-hour minimum.
> 
> [  ] +1 about time to push this out the door
> [  ]  0 no opinion
> [  ] -1 not this one  (please explain why)
> 
> -- 
> viola
> 
> Apache Geronimo
> 


Mime
View raw message