geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some history releases gone?
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:39:44 GMT

to the archives (http://archive.apache.org/dist/geronimo/).

> Just for the purpose of cleanup of the dist folder.
>
> They all still exist.  I am actually surprised at how many are still available on the
regular download location.

Right. We should only have the latest release in our dist directory.

It's probably time to delete some of our older versions from dist (and only include them in
archive). We should also make a formal statement of support, IMO. If problems are found in
versions 2.0 and older versions (e.g. 1.1). I don't think we plan on making any fixes…

--kevan