geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Shawn Jiang (Commented) (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (GERONIMO-6232) Problem with remote access to other ejb
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:01:30 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6232?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13177096#comment-13177096
] 

Shawn Jiang commented on GERONIMO-6232:
---------------------------------------

It's a know issue that the standalone EJB should export it's ejb interface via openejb-jar.xml
so that other ejb client can load the ejb interface class from the bundle.

I think we should add this to doc somewhere before finding a real solution.
                
> Problem with remote access to other ejb
> ---------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: GERONIMO-6232
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6232
>             Project: Geronimo
>          Issue Type: Bug
>      Security Level: public(Regular issues) 
>          Components: OpenEJB
>    Affects Versions: 3.0-beta-1
>         Environment: Gentoo, x86, Java6
>            Reporter: Michał Kudła
>            Assignee: Chi Runhua
>         Attachments: ger3test.zip, ger3test_1.zip
>
>
> If I try deploy ejb1, ejb2, war (zipped and attached) I get Error
> 2011-12-13 12:04:06,369 INFO  [DirectoryMonitor] Persisting directory monitor state to
.DirectoryMonitor
> 2011-12-13 12:04:08,745 WARN  [ModuleHandler] File: /home/m1k0/Programy/geronimo-tomcat7-javaee6-3.0-beta-1/deploy/ger3testejb1-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
was added, but Module: m1k0.sandbox.ger3test/ger3testejb1/1.0-SNAPSHOT/car has been deployed
before. Please undeploy the old one first, and then re-add this file.
> 2011-12-13 12:04:08,745 INFO  [DirectoryMonitor] Persisting directory monitor state to
.DirectoryMonitor
> 2011-12-13 12:04:20,751 INFO  [DirectoryMonitor] Persisting directory monitor state to
.DirectoryMonitor
> 2011-12-13 12:04:23,083 INFO  [ModuleHandler] Deploying ger3testejb2-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
> 2011-12-13 12:04:23,329 INFO  [config] Configuring Service(id=DefaultStatelessContainer,
type=Container, provider-id=Default Stateless Container)
> 2011-12-13 12:04:23,330 INFO  [config] Configuring Service(id=DefaultStatefulContainer,
type=Container, provider-id=Default Stateful Container)
> 2011-12-13 12:04:23,331 INFO  [config] Configuring Service(id=DefaultSingletonContainer,
type=Container, provider-id=Default Singleton Container)
> 2011-12-13 12:04:23,331 INFO  [config] Configuring Service(id=DefaultBMPContainer, type=Container,
provider-id=Default BMP Container)
> 2011-12-13 12:04:23,332 INFO  [config] Configuring Service(id=DefaultCMPContainer, type=Container,
provider-id=Default CMP Container)
> 2011-12-13 12:04:23,332 INFO  [config] Configuring Service(id=DefaultManagedContainer,
type=Container, provider-id=Default Managed Container)
> 2011-12-13 12:04:23,333 INFO  [config] Configuring enterprise application: /home/m1k0/Programy/geronimo-tomcat7-javaee6-3.0-beta-1/bin/m1k0.sandbox.ger3test/ger3testejb2/1.0-SNAPSHOT/car
> 2011-12-13 12:04:23,349 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to 
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Lm1k0/sandbox/ger3test/ger3testejb1/NewSession1Remote;
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2291)
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:1743)
>         at org.apache.xbean.finder.AnnotationFinder.findMetaAnnotatedFields(AnnotationFinder.java:577)
>         at org.apache.xbean.finder.AnnotationFinder.findMetaAnnotatedFields(AnnotationFinder.java:535)
>         at org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer$ProcessAnnotatedBeans.buildAnnotatedRefs(AnnotationDeployer.java:3147)
>         at org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer$ProcessAnnotatedBeans.deploy(AnnotationDeployer.java:2250)
>         at org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer$ProcessAnnotatedBeans.deploy(AnnotationDeployer.java:1433)
>         at org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer.deploy(AnnotationDeployer.java:290)
>         at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory$Chain.deploy(ConfigurationFactory.java:263)
>         at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.configureApplication(ConfigurationFactory.java:692)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.configureApplication(EjbModuleBuilder.java:946)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.getAppInfo(EjbModuleBuilder.java:866)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.doInitContext(EjbModuleBuilder.java:776)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.initContext(EjbModuleBuilder.java:755)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:685)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:140)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:883)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:61)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: m1k0.sandbox.ger3test.ger3testejb1.NewSession1Remote
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:513)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:429)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:417)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.hook.equinox.GeronimoClassLoader.loadClass(GeronimoClassLoader.java:85)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
>         ... 29 more
> 2011-12-13 12:04:23,385 ERROR [ModuleHandler] Unable to deploy: Lm1k0/sandbox/ger3test/ger3testejb1/NewSession1Remote;
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Lm1k0/sandbox/ger3test/ger3testejb1/NewSession1Remote;
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2291)
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:1743)
>         at org.apache.xbean.finder.AnnotationFinder.findMetaAnnotatedFields(AnnotationFinder.java:577)
>         at org.apache.xbean.finder.AnnotationFinder.findMetaAnnotatedFields(AnnotationFinder.java:535)
>         at org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer$ProcessAnnotatedBeans.buildAnnotatedRefs(AnnotationDeployer.java:3147)
>         at org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer$ProcessAnnotatedBeans.deploy(AnnotationDeployer.java:2250)
>         at org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer$ProcessAnnotatedBeans.deploy(AnnotationDeployer.java:1433)
>         at org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer.deploy(AnnotationDeployer.java:290)
>         at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory$Chain.deploy(ConfigurationFactory.java:263)
>         at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.configureApplication(ConfigurationFactory.java:692)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.configureApplication(EjbModuleBuilder.java:946)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.getAppInfo(EjbModuleBuilder.java:866)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.doInitContext(EjbModuleBuilder.java:776)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.initContext(EjbModuleBuilder.java:755)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:685)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:140)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:883)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:61)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: m1k0.sandbox.ger3test.ger3testejb1.NewSession1Remote
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:513)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:429)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:417)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.hook.equinox.GeronimoClassLoader.loadClass(GeronimoClassLoader.java:85)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
>         ... 29 more
> 2011-12-13 12:04:23,385 WARN  [ModuleHandler] File: /home/m1k0/Programy/geronimo-tomcat7-javaee6-3.0-beta-1/deploy/ger3testejb2-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
was added, but can not be deployed.
> 2011-12-13 12:04:23,385 INFO  [DirectoryMonitor] Persisting directory monitor state to
.DirectoryMonitor
> 2011-12-13 12:04:31,390 INFO  [DirectoryMonitor] Persisting directory monitor state to
.DirectoryMonitor
> 2011-12-13 12:04:33,720 INFO  [ModuleHandler] Deploying ger3testweb-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war
> 2011-12-13 12:04:33,813 ERROR [DependencyManager] Could not install bundle dependency
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Missing dependency:
m1k0.sandbox.ger3test/ger3testejb2//
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:130)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:123)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.installed(DependencyManager.java:446)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.bundleChanged(DependencyManager.java:117)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:847)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEventPrivileged(Framework.java:1523)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEvent(Framework.java:1459)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.installWorker(Framework.java:898)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.installBundle(Framework.java:833)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:137)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:131)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:202)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.initializeConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:192)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:661)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:140)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:883)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:61)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> 2011-12-13 12:04:33,816 ERROR [DependencyManager] Could not install bundle dependency
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Missing dependency:
m1k0.sandbox.ger3test/ger3testejb2//
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:130)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:123)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.installed(DependencyManager.java:446)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.bundleChanged(DependencyManager.java:117)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:847)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEventPrivileged(Framework.java:1523)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEvent(Framework.java:1459)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEvent(Framework.java:1454)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl.processDelta(PackageAdminImpl.java:542)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl.doResolveBundles(PackageAdminImpl.java:253)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl.resolveBundles(PackageAdminImpl.java:191)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:322)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:299)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:204)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.initializeConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:192)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:661)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:140)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:883)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:61)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> 2011-12-13 12:04:33,820 ERROR [DependencyManager] Could not install bundle dependecy
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Missing dependency:
m1k0.sandbox.ger3test/ger3testejb2//
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:130)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:123)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.starting(DependencyManager.java:489)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.bundleChanged(DependencyManager.java:119)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:847)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEventPrivileged(Framework.java:1523)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEvent(Framework.java:1459)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEvent(Framework.java:1454)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:367)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:299)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:204)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.initializeConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:192)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:661)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:140)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:883)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:61)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> 2011-12-13 12:04:33,924 ERROR [ModuleHandler] Unable to deploy: Unable to create configuration
for deployment: dependencies: null
> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to create configuration for deployment:
dependencies: null
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:210)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.initializeConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:192)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:661)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:140)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:883)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:61)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: load of m1k0.sandbox.ger3test/ger3testweb/1.0-SNAPSHOT/war
failed
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:346)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(DeploymentConfigurationManager.java:148)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:331)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(DeploymentConfigurationManager.java:144)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:207)
>         ... 15 more
> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Missing
dependency: m1k0.sandbox.ger3test/ger3testejb2//
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:130)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:123)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.resolveParentIds(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:640)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:342)
>         ... 19 more
> 2011-12-13 12:04:33,924 WARN  [ModuleHandler] File: /home/m1k0/Programy/geronimo-tomcat7-javaee6-3.0-beta-1/deploy/ger3testweb-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war
was added, but can not be deployed.
> 2011-12-13 12:04:33,924 INFO  [DirectoryMonitor] Persisting directory monitor state to
.DirectoryMonitor
> Geronimo EE6 should be compatible with geronimo EE5

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

       

Mime
View raw message