+1

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 6:49 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
As you have seen in recent Jira updates and dev list discussions HypoBytes and Trygve Hardersen have offered to contribute Geronimo 2.2 and GShell dependency updates and associated code updates to the Geronimo project.

A CCLA has been submitted for the changes. As part of the IP Clearance process, we need to hold a vote to accept these changes.

The two patch files to be considered are attached to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6217

Specifically, the code updates are available here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12504761/geronimo-2.2-1188546-clean.patch (MD5: bae04ca7df1b7351fa8ea18dd72f82b6) and https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12504760/gshell-alpha-1-606434-clean.patch (MD5: f5d8762e9531a3e615f8caac22ea650e)

Once we have accepted the software contribution, there is an IP clearance vote needed on the Incubator mailing list.

I don't think we necessarily need to discuss the technical details of this contribution, here. If you have comments, it's probably best to start a discussion thread. Ultimately, the technical specifics of the contributions will be best discussed as we are (or preparing to) commit the code.

With this vote, we should review the contributions for any irregularities or legal concerns and record that the Geronimo project accepts these code contributions.

[  ] +1 Accept the code contributions from HypoBytes
[  ]  0 no opinion
[  ] -1 Do not accept the code contributions  (please explain why)

--kevan

--
Shawn