+1 from myself.

Result: The Vote for "Release Geronimo 3.0-beta-1 (2nd attempt)" got +1 from the following people:
Kevan Miller,
Shawn Jiang,
Viola Lu,
Han Hong Fang,
Zhi Xie,
Forrest Xia,
Ivan,
David Jencks,
Yi Xiao,
Chi Run Hua,
and me.

And 6 of above are PMC members. There is no +0 or -1.

So the vote passed!

Thanks everyone for the review! I will announce the release soon.

-Rex