geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Geronimo Samples & Daytrader 3.0-beta-1 RC2
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:27:39 GMT
-1 for the Samples release.

Unless I've made a mistake, samples/osgi/wab-sample/pom.xml is still missing a source license
header.

Everything else looked ok for Samples. I checked signature/checksum, rat, and build. I did
not perform any testing of the samples applications…

Daytrader looks good. Here's my +1. I checked signature/checksum, rat, license/notice, and
build. I did not perform any Daytrader testing.

IMO, you can create a new vote for samples/daytrader. Or, you can complete the daytrader vote
and start a new samples vote… Your call…

--kevan