geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 3.0-beta-1 (1st attempt)
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 01:36:13 GMT
Dojo files were added to our source, but no updates were made to
LICENSE files. I've added AFL 2.1 to license files on trunk. Note, it
looks like updates from beta had not yet been merged back into trunk.

The license update is required, IMO. So, here's my -1 until my update
is merged into the beta branch and included in the release.

I'm running a build, now... Assuming build/tests look good --
everything else looked good.

--kevan